An ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Company
» Nickel Phosphorus Master Alloy
Nickel Phosphorus Master Alloy
Nickel Phosphorus Master Alloy finds its main application in Nickel-based Brazing Alloys, improving their resistance to chemical Corrosion and oxidation and strength at high temperatures.
Typical brazing application is in Gas Turbine and jet engine components. NiP is also utilized for Electroplating and in welding electrode production.
- Total Impurities in Each Grade: 0.50% Maximum
- Form: Ingots Weighing 8 Kgs
- Nickel-based Brazing Alloys
- Electroplating and in Welding Electrode production
- Waffle ingots weighing approx. 5 kg each
- 500 kg steel drums, 50 Kg wooden cases. Other packing available on request
The Nip master alloy has a melting point Between 1100 and 1175 Celsius depending on the actual phosphorus content. Its density is approximately 7.3 g/cm3.
© Premier Ingots And Metals Pvt. Ltd
. All Rights Reserved (Termsof Use)
Managed and Promoted by Adit 24x7