Tin Phosphorus is used while producing tin solders. It introduce phosphorus in the alloy and acts as a flux, grain refiner and dross inhibitor.
We offer a wide range of Phosphor Tin and Tin Master Alloys which are significantly used for manufacturing high quality copper rods and extrusions. These products are available in the form of shots, waffle plates, powder and ingots and packed in wooden boxes / 500 kg steel drums. These master alloys are also used as grain refiner in automotive pistons.
Tin Based Master Alloys
- Tin Magnesium (5%)
- Tin-Nickel (5%)
- Grades: IS-5743, DIN 17657, ASTM B- 52
- Total Impurities in Each Grade: 0.50% Maximum
(For Certain Grades = 0.20% Maximum)
- Form: Ingots Weighing 5 & 8 Kgs
- Shots: up to 8 mm
- Powder: As per customer's request
- Extrusion Industries
- Foundry Industries
- Waffle ingots weighing approx. 5 kg each
- 500 kg steel drums, 50 Kg wooden cases. Other packing available on request